Lowongan Kerja Packaging Management Trainee PT. Freemind Management Consulting (exp:4 April 2011)
TOPGRADING INDONESIA is a Division of PT. Freemind Management Consulting focused on head hunting and executive search. With more than 10,000 resumes in our exclusive data-bank of entry level, middle level and senior management professionals that is national in scope, TOPGRADING INDONESIA has assisted major corporates find the “right stuff”executives.
We do NOT even consider a candidate already placed by us in an organisation – for placement elsewhere.
Not even a single candidate placed by us in an organisation has been again taken up – this ensures there is no conflict of interest between client organisation and us as a HeadHunting outfit. Allows clients to freely trust us.
We do NOT put a candidate into an interview situation with the client organisation without first having ourselves interviewed him / her. This ensures that we have matched the candidates to client requirements.
We charge only One Months’Gross Remuneration of Selected Candidate – from the client company organisation – upon the candidates’ accepting the “offer” in writing.
Packaging Management Trainee
- Ensure that procedures and instructions are understood, implemented and adhere to in the packing section
- Ensure the quality of the products are achieved and maintained according to the standards by analyzing, controlling, reporting and take necessary measures to ensure the continuity of the operations and also contribute to continuous improvement of the product quality
- Ensure the quantity to full-store according to the production plan and norms by overseeing and coordinating the packaging section, analyze, control materials flow, equipment, reports and take necessary measures to ensure the continuity of the operations
- Analyze, control, report and implement all necessary measures to ensure continuous improvement by maintaining efficient utilization of equipment, material and manpower
- Ensure the adherence of safety procedures
- Takes all measures and control the quality and timely daily production reports (downtime reports, water and other materials consumption report) as well as correct transmission within the brewery
- To overcome the losses by using TPM approach
- Bachelor graduates from Machine Engineering
- Minimum 3 (three) year experience in supervisory level
- It is an advantage if you have some relevant work experience in area of Packaging especially in Beverage Company
- Good command in English is a must
- Good computer skill
- Have discipline and high integrity standard
- Have structure and pro-active approach with respect to problem solving
Untuk informasi lebih lanjut silahkan masuk ke website kami di
No comments yet.